Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my life

Well first of all my name is Brittney I am 15 years old. I am enrolled at Ridgeview high school in Bakersfield California and i am currently being home schooled by Mrs. Bailey. My favorite color is purple and i like vans shoes. I've had 2 surgeries on my legs 1 when I was 4 and another when i was 9 both were horrible and i didn't like them at all. After my 1st surgery i was able to walk and i had never done that before then. I'm doing much better after both surgeries considering the doctors told my parents i would never ever walk and would be on a wheelchair bed for life. My parents were very sad. my legs are still stiff and very sore at times,  more than not but, i get around pretty good with the help of my walker and occasionally my wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment